FieroGrande Posted May 4, 2012 Report Posted May 4, 2012 Sounds like your doing things right. Good work so far. could we see some pics of the ride?
dhall9 Posted May 4, 2012 Author Report Posted May 4, 2012 Sounds like your doing things right. Good work so far. could we see some pics of the ride? Ask and you shall receive...
soundbybass Posted May 4, 2012 Report Posted May 4, 2012 When i worked at nitrous outlet we did a few of those crazy power with 150 shot Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row
I.V Posted May 4, 2012 Report Posted May 4, 2012 Sounds like your doing things right. Good work so far. could we see some pics of the ride? Ask and you shall receive... looks sexy i like it on gray 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
dhall9 Posted May 4, 2012 Author Report Posted May 4, 2012 I also ordered some RCA's from rockford tuesday. I called to confirm the order today because the online thing was a little sketchy for me. They said they will hopfully ship next week. I would of ordered from my usual sources, but the place that has the Y's I wanted was rockford themselves. Talked to RF just now. Looks like my stuff should either ship today or on Monday. Apparently they were out of something and waiting for their container to come in.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted May 5, 2012 Report Posted May 5, 2012 Looking good so far man! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
dhall9 Posted May 5, 2012 Author Report Posted May 5, 2012 Jasper circle jig = awesomeness I thought about making my own circle jig, but since I'm into wood working and TOOLS I thought it'd be nice addition to the collection. Worth every penny.
dhall9 Posted May 5, 2012 Author Report Posted May 5, 2012 Little update...(waiting for glue to dry) The P400-4 will be mounted in the center. Next is to get the box mounted in the truck (having to move some mounting holes right now) and start working on the panels that will cover the box, recess the subs, and be covered with the same carpet as the distribution block panel.
I.V Posted May 5, 2012 Report Posted May 5, 2012 ur making everything so clean i like it 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
dhall9 Posted May 5, 2012 Author Report Posted May 5, 2012 ur making everything so clean i like it Thanks, I'm trying. Sloppy installs drive me nuts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.