Small 12v Batteries

I was playing on some ideas, and thought about trying to find some batteries that would fit behind the back seat in my truck (relocating the spare jack & such, of course), just didn't know if there was something that would fit, like 3-4 of the KHC600's along with 2 big batteries under the hood. Trying to make this as easy as possible, of course, without doing a whole lot of drilling. Does this sound like an okay idea, if it will fit? Suggestions appreciated. I'll be running around 3kw subs & 1.2kw highs.

POTATO!

One bigger 1800 battery will be the same size as the 3x 600's probably. Maybe an inch or two difference.

I'm trying to find batteries that will fit behind the seat...The seat will probably get a 2" lift anyways, so that gives some more space, but still, not much will fit directly behind the seat. Bed's not much of an option either, trying not to drill as much as possible.

POTATO!

i have the same power demands with one 270xp alt, one xs power 3400, and three of the little 680s. voltage gets into the 13s. i think its high 13s but my volt meter is too sensitive to tell.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i have the same power demands with one 270xp alt, one xs power 3400, and three of the little 680s. voltage gets into the 13s. i think its high 13s but my volt meter is too sensitive to tell.

Sounds like what I'm going for. There was a 270amp floating around somewhere, can't find it now. Thinking 2 group 34's in the front and 4 of the smaller ones in the rear. Should be alright. How many runs front/back?

POTATO!

i have two runs.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived