Second Skin Audio

Could really use some help

is it possible for a program to help design me a box for underneath the back seath of an extended cab chevy.

ive seen the programs that most people on here use but they all seem to make square boxes and that wont work for me.

ive never used any of the programs but i was jsut wondering if its possible or if anyone could help me out with this.

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

what shape do you need?

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

its basically a wedge but there is a hump in the center.

here is a link to one just like it but the only difference is i have raised my seat so that i can fit alot bigger subs.

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/2395100/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046

Edited by WICK3DxGATA

Future

youd have to figureout the volume of the middle chamber then add that to the volume of the other two chambers

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

no ive got the area for it i was just wowndering how i could figure out how to tune it.

Future

that would be the problem, because i dont know how that odd shape would affect tuning

Shape has nothing to do with it. It's still "X" amount of volume that would require "Y" port to bring you to a "Z" tuning. If you get what I'm trying to say. I don't have any dimensions to use which is why I used the XYZ as an example. You just need to break every section down into squares and add them together to find an accurate total internal volume so that your tuning comes out to what you want it to be.

Edited by loudNlow87

'11 Jeep Patriot New Build

Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Front: Massive CK69 Components

Front Amp: Massive NX2

Rears: Infinity Kappa's

Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's

Sub Amp: AB 450.1

XS D3100

Come on 150!

The Torres calculator can calculate for any shape, just enter the the volume before displacements in the "Desired gross volume" box enter the dimensions of the port and the subs and bracing displacements.

thanks

Future