price dropping to 95 bucks shipped lower 48.....let me know if your interested in the 404.2 I might make a deal

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

goin up on ebay tonight paired with the 404.2

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

good luck with the sale bro. I got a A1200 ive been debating selling cuz I need money lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

good luck with the sale bro. I got a A1200 ive been debating selling cuz I need money lol

man, from what Ive seen on ebay, those 1200s and 600s make a good amount of money as long as you put them in with a low starting price. all the ones Ive seen that are a high start price or buy it now no one bids on.

• 8 months later...

Archived