Sundown Audio

Have 380 Bucks For An Amp...what Is Best?

Jordan92790

So I just ordered my 18" Fi fully loaded BL and I can't decide what amp I want. My friend from school told me that the Sundown Audio 1500d is a damn good amp for it and I can get a refurbed one for 350. 1500 watts RMS. Any ideas on what would be a good amp? I want to push the sub with the best amp i can get for 380....please help me. :)))))

So I just ordered my 18" Fi fully loaded BL and I can't decide what amp I want. My friend from school told me that the Sundown Audio 1500d is a damn good amp for it and I can get a refurbed one for 350. 1500 watts RMS. Any ideas on what would be a good amp? I want to push the sub with the best amp i can get for 380....please help me. :)))))

You should try the rockford t10001bd like they said, it benches at about 1500 rms and you can get a new one off ebay for that price, or you could get a refurbed one for a lil less and save a few bucks. Also ebay has mtx elite te1501d for 388 plust 30 shipping, I have heard good things about them too.

Edited by bigjoe302boss

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

For 350 you can buy my 10/10 cosmetically and 10/10 functioning RF1500bd. Send me a PM if your interested. I was actually going to run it to a BL also, but decided to switch amps since there is no master/slave option. Only draw back.

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

that 1500.1 RF sounds like a great deal, id jump on it

It is a deal, I hope I'm not jacking this thread, but I'm just trying to get rid of it now, its just sitting here in my room in the original box collecting dust. I bought it for 390, never powered it up, not a single scratch on it, comes with bass knob, birth sheet, original box, mounting screws, etc. Heres the FS thread over at CA. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277269

All right I'm done hijacking the thread.

teamsundown-1.jpg