Help wiring an LED rocker switch!!!

hey, I have one of these switches. I have wired it before the but LED light in the switch stayed on 24/7. I want the light to only go on whenever the subs are on, almost like an indicator light. I have seen videos where people have them wired to do so, but I have tried and I can't figure it out. Any help is wanted. Thanks!

led_rocker_switch_diagram.jpg

I don't see what the problem is, wire it up like the diagram you posted and it will work.

I did this in the past and it stayed on, idk I might have missed something but I will get it another try once i get a new rocker switch. If I wire it like that then the LED light should turn on when the subs turn on?

Not like it helps but i'm about to order ones just like these from superbrightleds and i'm definatly wonderng the same thing if they do what yours are

I just get mine from radioshack, they're like $3 lol. I want to get terminals for the back so that I can remove them when I have to take my car apart to work on my system more

If you wire it like that diagram then you should get the LED to illuminate when it's turned on assuming the switch you have is designed to do that. I haven't personally seen any switches that have the light remain on at all times but anything is possible. All the switches Ive done use the LED to show the power is switched ON

If you wire it like that diagram then you should get the LED to illuminate when it's turned on assuming the switch you have is designed to do that. I haven't personally seen any switches that have the light remain on at all times but anything is possible. All the switches Ive done use the LED to show the power is switched ON

This^

I understood what op was saying. It just seems like he has the answer to his question in the first post.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I done it the same way it use to stay on, but idk what I did and now it turns on when the amp turn on does so maybe switch the bat and the amp turn on around and see if that works maybe u hooked it up incorrectly

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s