Lexus IS-F Sound System install - Custom SMD VM-1/OM-1/TM-1f Dash Piece (update page 71)

Love the tight and clean port corners you never cease to amaze sir.Just curious what type/brand of wood clue do you trust most with your experience. I've always used Elmer's.Great start!
Titebond II or III. Once you've used that all other wood glue sucks

X2....Titebond II all the way. I buy it by the gallon!

I have to agree, Titebond is the best wood glue I ever laid my hands on.

Hell, I've never heardof or used any other glue than the Titebond II. There's another?

I know Elmers has a wood glue that is pretty strong, but it still has nothing on Titebond II haha

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

nice and all,....but im still on... " i am a metal head too for sure." Dig it.... Also, cutting into some IS-F tin would have got my heart pumpin..hell, looking at the pic's did. anyway, stoked for the rest. Not only the the enclosure. Getting into and making the stock HU roll, the mids/highs and such... cheers, and good luck..

Love the tight and clean port corners you never cease to amaze sir.Just curious what type/brand of wood clue do you trust most with your experience. I've always used Elmer's.Great start!
Titebond II or III. Once you've used that all other wood glue sucks

X2....Titebond II all the way. I buy it by the gallon!

I have to agree, Titebond is the best wood glue I ever laid my hands on.

Hell, I've never heardof or used any other glue than the Titebond II. There's another?

I know Elmers has a wood glue that is pretty strong, but it still has nothing on Titebond II haha

Gorilla Wood Glue is a beast! I've used everything else and nothing bonds as quick or as strong!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1