Sundown Audio

Hifonics Zeus ZRX3000.1D new line up

guimond47

I knew i remembered the name. OP are you actually going to listen if we try to help you?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127955-hifonics-brz24001d-keeps-frieing-every-few-months/page__fromsearch__1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yea sure . And im above 13.8 volts at all time ... With vehicle running ... Idk what else to say lol i picked up my self an old school oscilloscope that will do the job to tune my amp when i get it back .

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

300 amp alt. diesel engine so it dosent struggle or idle lower wen alt demands power and 2 1000 cca batts and 0 gauge everywhere 300 amp fused.

Hey guys i currently have the hifonics brz 2400.1d on a fi btl . And alwayys going into protect. Sometimes it works for like 1 min until it pounds and kicks off and once wArm will always go into protect . Ive checked all grounds and wires and such all is good . I was wonder about the Hifonics Zeus ZRX3000.1D if it does rated . Its cheaper then the brz line soo i was wondering if at 3000 watts 1 ohm will it be worth it on the btl . Let me know about that line up of zeus
Sorry to hear you are having problems with the amp going into protect but I'm sure there will be a simple solution. Going into protect mode is not a problem with the amp, it's that the amp is detecting a fault and shutting down in order to prevent damage. Give us a call at 847-540-7700 and ask for tech support. Also, when an amp goes into protect, something is wrong and ignoring the problem and allowing it to go into protect mode muntiple times is the quickest way to ensure it will break and stay in the protect mode. Give us a chance to find the problem before this happens....a bigger amp is not the solution. John

Hey john , i will for sure call you in a week or soo when i get the new amp in thanks

Hey john what are the actual rms specs at 14.4v for this zeus 3000 amp? I noticed the zrx2000.4 amp according to you was 150 x 4 which was lower than what the spec on some websites have it at. Thanks.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Archived