Looks good! waitin for more updates :)

I see you are a firefighter, so is my Father. Are you a part time for full time?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Looks good! waitin for more updates :)

I see you are a firefighter, so is my Father. Are you a part time for full time?

i am actually volunteer no pay what so ever but im a full time EMT and thanks for checking out my build man spread the word not alot of people know about this build at all cant wait to see what else u got in store for your car man

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
got some more progress for the doors doing 4 Oxygen audio OM-690s and 2 PPI T2 tweeters per front door rear doors will have the American Bass 6.5 coxials that are in the front doors already theres more work to be done to these pods to please be patient this is my first build after all and these are only my second doors EVER!!! ive worked on

pods10_zps2ec96e36.jpgpods9_zpsf6fc350f.jpgpods8_zps4df93f7e.jpgpods7_zps6f7b24dc.jpgpods6_zps5d5e3ff2.jpgpods5_zps787af73c.jpgpods4_zps6f93baa0.jpgpods3_zps90e0b495.jpgpods2_zpse9710f7a.jpgpods1_zps90e7ad4c.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived