chrislun scam

I read you said in your first post, You seen what he did before, If i read correctly.

My question is, Why did you do it after you seen and read it?

Other then that, I hate to hear what happen. Some people are just low life scums, hope he gets whats coming to him for sure.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Holy shit this guy is low.. Worthless pos, its sickening.

Id like to see this guy begging for change next to a redbox.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Here are some REAL pics of Rob's work. Now take this into consideration. This is his best work, I told him to go balls to the walls crazy on this build.

The box, this did a 137 in the kick at 44hz. He GUARANTEED that it was capable of doing a 150 after all was said and done. Ports up subs back. He also told me that this was would be louder than firing forward sealing off. It looks WAY better in pics than in person. download.jpg

The top of the box, and the trim panel I was talking about. IMAG0263.jpg

The amp rack IMAG0266.jpg

The 4 gauge wiring was cut off. Pasta Noodles FTL IMAG0267.jpg

The failed trunk tub leftovers IMAG0270.jpg

10 gauge galore! IMAG0275.jpg

rear deck wrapped in vinyl IMAG0276.jpg

I had to cut the hole out because the deck was severely choking the ports. Remember it gets lower that way according to him IMAG0278.jpg

That "trim piece" again IMAG0280.jpg

Double baffle FTW! IMAG0281.jpg

So yeah, his best work. He's a joke and doesn't need to be in the car audio industry anymore. Just my $.02

It's the guy with the Tahoe. Zach. I saw that box at in the corner of the shop today and thought it was someone who was just playing around. That's F'ed that he actually installed it like that. The staples and stuff were messed up. It was loosely wrapped also.

Edited by FeArZ

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Here are some REAL pics of Rob's work. Now take this into consideration. This is his best work, I told him to go balls to the walls crazy on this build.

The box, this did a 137 in the kick at 44hz. He GUARANTEED that it was capable of doing a 150 after all was said and done. Ports up subs back. He also told me that this was would be louder than firing forward sealing off. It looks WAY better in pics than in person. download.jpg

The top of the box, and the trim panel I was talking about. IMAG0263.jpg

The amp rack IMAG0266.jpg

The 4 gauge wiring was cut off. Pasta Noodles FTL IMAG0267.jpg

The failed trunk tub leftovers IMAG0270.jpg

10 gauge galore! IMAG0275.jpg

rear deck wrapped in vinyl IMAG0276.jpg

I had to cut the hole out because the deck was severely choking the ports. Remember it gets lower that way according to him IMAG0278.jpg

That "trim piece" again IMAG0280.jpg

Double baffle FTW! IMAG0281.jpg

So yeah, his best work. He's a joke and doesn't need to be in the car audio industry anymore. Just my $.02

It's the guy with the Tahoe. Zach. I saw that box at in the corner of the shop today and thought it was someone who was just playing around. That's F'ed that he actually installed it like that. The staples and stuff were messed up. It was loosely wrapped also.

Zach, some shit I said. Allen showed me that box and I told him I could've done a better job. But now the potter brothers took over and made SHIT REAL.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

is this him?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

wow 2 12's on what looks to be massive's 2000w nanoblock. how the FUCK did i meter almost 5db louder? my subs are facing towards my rear seats, that dont fold, with the woofers and port like 4" away from it. completely worst positioning of the box, i know. but fucking still!

looks like hes gay he left a comment on this video Quote " Ahhh Prada... Your Leg Movements are Everything To Me!! LMAO"

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

is this him?

I live here in Houston and I haven't heard of this guy. To bad his kids have to grow up knowing that their dad scams people for a living.

If you need any help man or just questions let me know. just PM me. I'm a Soundstream and Massive Audio dealer,

and do I see self tapping screw for grounds in that pic of the ground wires.

2000 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Massive audio nx4 mids and highs amps

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(4) Massive audio ct1-a aluminum dome tweeters

(4) soundstream sst-05 bullet tweeters

(2) Soundstream x3.182 subs

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts