Second Skin Audio

I would try this out in my home too ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

In a Sound Quality world ... these things would supprise you ...

To use a tool like this, you really need to "Know what you are doing" ... they are nothing for the SPL world for sure ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

This reminds me of something that was made back in the 90's. They were these servos that would just shake the crap out of everything. they were made for car audio. To this day i have no idea why you would want one. I even had a shop salesman try to get me to buy one to put under my seat cause he said it would give me "butt bass". I was just as confused on that one.

I believe some people use the "bass shakers" in their furniture in home theaters to add another sensory effect to their movie experience. I've never personally seen it done but have read about it before.

This reminds me of something that was made back in the 90's. They were these servos that would just shake the crap out of everything. they were made for car audio. To this day i have no idea why you would want one. I even had a shop salesman try to get me to buy one to put under my seat cause he said it would give me "butt bass". I was just as confused on that one.

I believe some people use the "bass shakers" in their furniture in home theaters to add another sensory effect to their movie experience. I've never personally seen it done but have read about it before.

I can see that use, home theater and giving viewers a more visceral experience. But car audio? no matter, not really on topic exactly.

I've seen a car win a Car Audio world championship with 2 of these in his vehicle ... (a team mamber of our group) ...

Like I said, You have to know what you are doing when you use a product like this ...

His name is Mike Flanagan ... on of the only few "Ampless" vehicles in the car audio competition world ...

I've seen a car win a Car Audio world championship with 2 of these in his vehicle ... (a team mamber of our group) ...

Like I said, You have to know what you are doing when you use a product like this ...

Well, could you please enlighten me then? I am curious as to their use?

I will try to get him on the SMD forum ... but personally, I don't use them ... I've only seen them in action ...

My educated guess is that he ran his midbass drivers down low enough (similar to the way I have mine) so you could not literally "Hear" the transition between drivers / devices ...