Second Skin Audio

Port question

Can you have an extended port come out of the bottom of a Wall and Fire upwards towards the subwoofers? This is in the back trunk area in a hatchback so the backseat goes all the way across and would be in front of it, if that matters.

532666_448750181807623_100000179355817_1897390_1841914204_n.jpg

I can't get on my computer right now due to blue screens so I can't use Torres but the box dimensions are 17d, 37 3/4 w, 22 3/4, h. Displacement will be .36, extra baffle. I want to do 1 common port wall on the bottom and extend it 4 inches. Hopefully tuned to 32-34 hertz, can you plug that in and see what you get ?

IDE assume that would be the best way to get Extra port w/o sacrificing box space.. Since the seats slant and there is extra room there. I'm looking for 6 net cu feet, which prob won't happen but close is fine and 16 port pet foot.

Edited by dkahns51

You can do anything in the end having the space, but before doing something like that one evaluates alternatives. Valid alternatives can be suggested knowing specific infos about your box.

Can you PM me? My messages are not being sent to you

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ok, I need help with this Port... I will have 2 15" subs on the front So I need to figure out how to design this port to get around 32-34 hertz. Box dimensions are:

Height 22.75

Width 37.75

Depth 17.

Displacement .36

No extra baffle

External port can be up to 4 inches if you put it on the bottom of the wall.

To get 16 port area per foot im at around 40+ hertz... to get 32 hertz im at about 9 port area per foot lol Im struggling