How we (ai) handle shop lifting.

Ray

http://www.ehow.com/...shoplifter.html

He never left the store therefore it isnt legally considered shoplifting. You guys like rules, but not the law?

"it isnt legally considered shoplifting... " what the fuck do you think he was gonna do? put it back on the shelf?

You are a fucking moron. Plain and simple. You deserve a kick in the nuts just on principle.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

He never left the store therefore it isnt legally considered shoplifting. You guys like rules, but not the law?

"it isnt legally considered shoplifting... " what the fuck do you think he was gonna do? put it back on the shelf?

You are a fucking moron. Plain and simple. You deserve a kick in the nuts just on principle.

Probably be the last time you ever tried that tough guy,

Probably be the last time you ever tried that tough guy,

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here.png

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Love me some internet thuggin' Mods don't ban rich yet he's entertaining lol.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Love me some internet thuggin' Mods don't ban rich yet he's entertaining lol.

^^x2 I'm getting a kick out of this guy. And nice job on catching this ass hat of a theif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROCKFORDlogo.jpg

Why would I get banned, im just defending myself

because your defending a thief and then arguing about it your just as big a dumb ass as the thief is

Im arguing because im getting attacked left and right, seems like whoever doesnt go along with the group mentality gets called names or threatened, I stay cool because i know i would get banned if i said what i wanted to say back to some of the people in here.

Archived