I thought the LX 5.0s were the notchbacks?

You could get them as a hatch or notch. The notches are damn sexy though and a little lighter. But no big deal.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

You could get them as a hatch or notch. The notches are damn sexy though and a little lighter. But no big deal.

Notches are frikken sex. Lemme know when you want to sell it so I can bore, stroke and tooner it up! =)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Notches are frikken sex. Lemme know when you want to sell it so I can bore, stroke and tooner it up! =)

I worked hard for this, I'm not giving her up! This should be an interesting summer build log, though. I just gotta sell my Nissan to free up some cash.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

My expert opinion is that it's some kind of Ford.. Everyone knows Toyota is better though haha Edit : Sayhuh is a fuckin' ninja. Btw I bet if you toun't a trunk box to 56hz you could do a 160 burp on two 12's. Shout out to Nate.

IT'S FUCKING TUNING. Lol

Yeah, I'm pretty interested to see how much bump I can get out of it since it's a hatch. Couldn't afford the rare notch backs unfortunately. I'm thinking I'll probably just do one 15 tuint to 30hearts.

My expert opinion is that it's some kind of Ford.. Everyone knows Toyota is better though haha Edit : Sayhuh is a fuckin' ninja. Btw I bet if you toun't a trunk box to 56hz you could do a 160 burp on two 12's. Shout out to Nate.

IT'S FUCKING TUNING. Lol

Yeah, I'm pretty interested to see how much bump I can get out of it since it's a hatch. Couldn't afford the rare notch backs unfortunately. I'm thinking I'll probably just do one 15 tuint to 30hearts.

Man 30hurts isn't qutting it. If you tewnt down to like 22, especially since it's a hatch, you could probably do like a 147+ at 25hz. My cousins ex-boyfriends' sisters' brother did a 152 with four JL audio 14.6's at 20hz. He was turn't to like 12hz though, JL is one of the top brands though, don't know if you have that kinda cash. No offense.

I hear ya! I'm thinking of getting either a new 5.0 or the 03 04 cobra, but no matter which I get the wife will end up driving. She is a stang freak lol.

Nice man! I recommend the new ones! 420 horsepower! But the cobra would be sick too. Looks like y'all will be fighting over the keys.

IT'S FUCKING TUNING. Lol

IT'S FUCKING TUNING. Lol

Man 30hurts isn't qutting it. If you tewnt down to like 22, especially since it's a hatch, you could probably do like a 147+ at 25hz. My cousins ex-boyfriends' sisters' brother did a 152 with four JL audio 14.6's at 20hz. He was turn't to like 12hz though, JL is one of the top brands though, don't know if you have that kinda cash. No offense.

No offense taken. I could pull off some JL stuff, but I think it's too pricey. I'll probably either stick with Rockford Fosgate for the next build or go for a DC woofer. I love those low tunings, but I don't wanna go too low and sacrifice my higher bass notes. Plus, I don't have a lot of space for a 63 cu.ft. box lol.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

I was just joking bro lol, I apologize for my drunken-attempt at trolling. Good luck with your new vehicle!!

I was so tired I didn't even catch the fact that you said JL Audio was superior on an SMD forum. Lol.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

My expert opinion is that it's some kind of Ford.. Everyone knows CHEVY is better though haha

Fixed and of course its a Mustang, nobody ever brags about owning any other Ford vehicle lmao

Edited by Baydestrian

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical