ThreehundredC Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 why do some box designs have the sides. sunk in some. is that just because it looks better or is it stronger?
pwdrblucivic Posted December 17, 2012 Author Report Posted December 17, 2012 why do some box designs have the sides. sunk in some. is that just because it looks better or is it stronger? I do it because I think it looks better, kinda gives you handles on enclosure, and it helps with carpeting...The ends can be separate pieces....
graham0599 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Can you PM me? I've got a couple questions about having boxes built possibly! My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
john253a Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 where the kerf meets the face board do you router a thin line and glue carpet into it or just cut it as straight, i found a 0.080" router bit works well for it and give you a supper clean finish
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.