pwdrblucivic Posted December 15, 2013 Author Report Posted December 15, 2013 Haven't been on here in a while...thought I would share some pics.....
GueroZ28 Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 How do you make the box look like the subs are below the wood? A 2nd layer?
bighossf150 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Double 07? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
shadowcaster Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 great craftsmanship.. love the round wood ports 2000 blazer LS 240 mechman 2 b2 HN v3 15s crescendo bc5500 @.5 1/0 ebflex ofc d680/g31 kenwood deck mb quart components crescendo pwx 8s lots more to come blazer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204432-shadowcasters-2k-blazer/ 142.8db MECA 2016 PA state champ mod 1 class
Eroc3k Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 PROFESSIONAL WORK MAN!!! AWESOME AWESOME. Very detailed.
pwdrblucivic Posted January 28, 2014 Author Report Posted January 28, 2014 Double 07? Yes...I am double 07.....lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.