sounds good dude, and yeah i'd just save for the xs anyways if thats what you wanna get eventually. it will only be maybe a 100 more at the most!

thanks it does. every little bit helps. main thing for me is to find the bolt on my alt to attach to the + wire lol. i cant even see my alt anyways since its tucked underneath

good luck and i hope you do a build log

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Yea XS makes some of the best batts I have seen and they can really take a beating from a system. You got that Accent looking good though. I know with the Alt on the bottom on the engine its gonna be a greasy job to get to it. The area near my engine block ground was full of old grease and oil. I had to take some Carb cleaner and a rag and wipe everything down. Hopefully your Big 3 will go smooth and that bottom mounted Alt wont cause you too much trouble. I have pics dating back a lil over a year as of now and once I really going on upgrading the 3 things i mentioned above and upgrading my amp/subs and running 1/0 to the back I will def create a build log. BTW kinda really random but how do you like your MB Quart amps? I've heard good things and was considering putting them on my list of amps to choose from

-James

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log