How long is typical wait?

I ordered and paid for both the DD-1 and CC-1 on May 1st, before making this post I did do a little digging and found this:

sorry i missed this...i am stocked up and i ship daily @ 3-4pm pacific time :) thanks for the order!!

I have yet to receive the product nor any email communucation whatsoever after the initial order thanking me for ordering the stuff. This was ordered off http://www.wccaraudio.com/ .

I verified funds were pulled from my CC on the 3rd.

Any Ideas?

email the company from the web site. Why post it here? or maybe you want a refund and you already have the items/.

Orders come with tracking so Steve/WCC would see that it had been delivered, doubt he's trying to scam, his order just may have slid through the cracks is my guess. Happens every once in a while with any company.

email the company from the web site. Why post it here? or maybe you want a refund and you already have the items/.

Orders come with tracking so Steve/WCC would see that it had been delivered, doubt he's trying to scam, his order just may have slid through the cracks is my guess. Happens every once in a while with any company.

true.

When i originally ordered everything There was a small issue with the website and it didnt accept the data. so I redid my order and got the confirmation email. When that happened I called the number on the website for them and left a message to what happened to make sure they knew I didnt want 2 combos and to make sure I wasnt double billed. Requested a callback to confirm, never got one. I left a message again today.

Posted here as I am sure it will get seen.

Not trying to scam, just want what I paid for.