Sonic Electronix

You can't compare that to a new one at MSRP. Un authorized. WHo fixes it during that warranty? Doubt they gona pay RF the price thay will charge.

The refurbs are good stuff but u can't expect the birth cert. RF should sell them they could make more money for something that takes a minute and is relitively cheap to make.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/return_policy.php#7

the one year warranty will take care of it... after 1 year 90% of the time if the amp fails after that its useally user error and if you need a longer warrenty then that go pay the extra 300 and what not $ more

btw who pays msrp even from a local authorized dealer

Edited by unknownuser200985

agreed, they should include sheets to appease the people who care about seeing numbers on a piece of paprer that they will never look at again after they see it.

I think birthsheet as a whole are pretty overhyped, myself i care less if it has or doesnt have a sheet, my t4000.1 had one i lost it somewhere didnt even care i lost it. Someone asked me how much it put out, i told them over 4k. Was i right yea was i dead on no, but who really cares, i mean if it was 4200 or 4700 it isnt enough to really make a difference at that rate.

x2 as long as it does the 2000 thats all you should plan on if it gives a little extra great

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

i've bought a few amps from them.most of the time you don't get a birthsheet,but sometimes you do.

it don't really matter to me,you still getting a great amp at a great price.

Edited by jasonw30

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Ya, were u promised it in the auction? You bought it refurbished, the birth certs come with NEW amps.

Just cause your cheap and don't buy new it's not HDA's fault. It says in theit auctions they are usually not included.

You paid 575.00 bucks for a t2001, go buy it at 1100 and u will get one.

It would be nice I agree, hell I imagine most would drop another 20 bucks for the certs. It's a perk of buying it new.

no need to be a dick about it. i knew it didnt come with a birthsheet and anyone paying $1100 for a t20001 is retarded. i want to know what my amp is actually doing as opposed to just knowing its over 2000 watts and not knowing whether its 800 or 5 over that. its not a big deal. but i wouldnt like to know. HDA states "This is factory refurbished by Rockford Fosgate technicians." well if they went through all the stuff to fix it why not give it another birth sheet again ? its not like i bought my amp off joe blow down the street who sells out of his trunk with no warranty or gaurentee.

610EUROs

if its no big deal why you raising such a stink about it. i mean you whined that he's being a dick, then you pull a dick move and say that anyone buying authorized is stupid.

Just because everyones not as cheap as you doesnt make them stupid

all right...so no one gets butt hurt just chill everyone.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

It's all good bro buy where ya want. Guess u think I am hating? Just comes across like that on the net, Buy it from where u want just telling u why it don't have it. I am with u I want it (though it is useless). They could do it wouldn't cost much. By the way MSRP on that amp is 1499.00.

You post how shitty that was I thought u shold know at least why u did not get one. Just giving the answer. Don't shoot the mail man for delivering news u asked for.