Sonic Electronix

I am looking to do an extreme budget build for my brothers car. He already has good mids/highs from a previous project, but he wants more base. I know this is a forum for great pricy not that much of a budget projects, but i am not going to drop a load for a ride that wont even be used much. The current budget is $200 (not including the wood, screws, glue and other tools) for an amp and sub(s). Also i want to steer clear of sony xplod (terrible in most every way). Has anyone had any experience with Pyle? I have a 10 from them and that will be good enough for my brother, but anything better for the money?

Many thank yous for any help.

Im a broke student. still manage to have a pretty good system though.. (at least i think)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Car-Amplifiers-/18795/i.html?_pppn=r1&_dmpt=Car_Amplifiers&Brand=Audiopipe have a look at hte APSM amps from

Audiopipe, i gues you to go with the APSM 1500 incase its only 20 $ higher than the smaller ones but have the best bang/buck quality.

As sub i guess you a B-stock IVX sub from Skar and if you can grab another 100 $ later you can grade up to 2 subs, and the APSM 1500 will handle

it easy http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/124310-b-stock-skar-inventory-for-sale/

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

do you have the electrical to back up the 1500watts though? i like dude up aboves suggestion, but make sure you have sufficient electrical, or you'll blow shit up...

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

do you have the electrical to back up the 1500watts though? i like dude up aboves suggestion, but make sure you have sufficient electrical, or you'll blow shit up...

I am fairly new to car audio, it will be in a completely stock 2003 Subaru forester with a new battery. I know how to install amps, but the gauge of wire can be determined when the right amp is found, but can i get an estimate on the other stuff i am neglecting to think about?

I probibly will go with the SKAR "IVX-10 D2/D4" as it is $90 a sub, but i am willing to go for a different one if it is better than this one (if they exist.)

Im a broke student. still manage to have a pretty good system though.. (at least i think)

The idea is to run first at 2 Ohm´s and maby later with a second on 1 Ohm. With Big 3 and the gains set to the IVX it work. Its only that the APSM 1200 is

only 20 $ and the APSM 1300 10 $ cheaper than the APSM 1500. And be sure the APSM will have the much better resalevalue, if a sellingtime come.

Otherwise tlak to your brother and think about this offer, a box with 2 Subs for 280 $

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136004-2-skar-ivx-101215s-custom-ported-box-special/

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley