pur3fknpawah Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 I think the best way to avoid it is carry a video camera. DB meter and a foot tape measure If you get pulled over and you know what the law is dont turn your system down pop on the video camera and tell him ok then bud let's measure it Keep it all on video tape make sure you turn your system down. maybe even carry a bunk db meter and then try it. Might work. Even if it doesnt itll still piss the cop off Team Xtreme - Mike Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to
needlesnpins Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 I think the best way to avoid it is carry a video camera. DB meter and a foot tape measure If you get pulled over and you know what the law is dont turn your system down pop on the video camera and tell him ok then bud let's measure it Keep it all on video tape make sure you turn your system down. maybe even carry a bunk db meter and then try it. Might work. Even if it doesnt itll still piss the cop off usually doesnt matter what it meters at, its how far away they can hear you....i have had trouble with johnny law saying they could hear me 300 ft away when its not even that loud...and thats all it takes for a ticket 12" fi Bl loaded RF power 1000 RF 25 farad cap 3SIXTY.2 processing 200A Alt 01' grand prix GT
BURRITO Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 becaus there is only 1-3 cops on duty at a time at various parts of the city, and its not worth it for them to chase me. never have i suspect they never will. im not even elusive about it i just ignore them. so your telling us... you dont have license plates? Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
aquill1 Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 Its kind of hard to read a license plate especially when they are on bike and he's in his car driving away...
cichlidfort Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 I think the best way to avoid it is carry a video camera. DB meter and a foot tape measure If you get pulled over and you know what the law is dont turn your system down pop on the video camera and tell him ok then bud let's measure it Keep it all on video tape make sure you turn your system down. maybe even carry a bunk db meter and then try it. Might work. Even if it doesnt itll still piss the cop off In my avatar, the candy blue Crown Vick that's on 22's is my friends but I however, drive a white Jeep Liberty (windows are dark as hell though.) Anyways, I was driving behind my friend that has the Crown Vick and I was bumping pretty loud with my old setup. We were in this small city (the cops are assholes there) called Windermere and all of a sudden a cop swerves in front of me that was hiding and pulls over the vick. The cop said to my friend that he heard him easily over 150 feet away. My friend said to the cop that he wasn't beatin but the thing is my friend has 2 12" CVRs. The cop asked for some type of proof but soon as the cop saw the CVRs my friend had no chance. So the cop didn't believe his story and gave him like over a 150 dollar ticket because he thought my friend was lying when he was actually trying to tell the truth. I just kept on driving beatin! LOL 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
BURRITO Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 Its kind of hard to read a license plate especially when they are on bike and he's in his car driving away... not in my town... im not calling anyone out or anything, but in the downtown area i can ride a Mt. bike way faster than any car is driving.... why the hell do you think they are on Mt. bikes??? i think when they wave the flashlight @ you its just a friendly warning. Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
aquill1 Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 why the hell do you think they are on Mt. bikes??? i think when they wave the flashlight @ you its just a friendly warning. Just because they are on mountain bikes doesn't mean they can beat a car. They could be on a mountain bike in an area where there is a beach and what not. Bike's sitting and a cars driving away doesn't necessarily mean they are going to catch his plate, perhaps in your area but not all of them...
BURRITO Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 Just because they are on mountain bikes doesn't mean they can beat a car. They could be on a mountain bike in an area where there is a beach and what not. Bike's sitting and a cars driving away doesn't necessarily mean they are going to catch his plate, perhaps in your area but not all of them... yeah, your right, but we dont have a beach downtown. plus i dont care if your Mario Andredi, you cant out run a CB radio? (cant wait to hear how to out run a radio ) Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
ChevyBoy Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER!!!!! We got em in Western NY, Western PA, and into Ohio as well. Pigs love em. And the motorcycle pipes are allowed beacuse bikes unfortunatly fit rather well into blind spots. If u hear it ur more likely to pay attention. Personally I don't get profiled for my shit. Then again, ANY residential I keep it down. Ghetto or not. J im not a ghostrider. that shit is so gay haha.
LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 28, 2007 Author Report Posted December 28, 2007 dont wanna sound foolish but i think your very first ticket ever being a noise violation because of your stereo would be awsome and thats what im goin for, but still need lots of work on my stereoI was pretty proud of my FIRST audio/noise ticket back when I had 2 15's in this same car.It was right after they put this law into effect and I appeared before the judge for that one and I dint even get one word out and he said let be this your warning son and I don't want to see you here over this again. I was 17yo. ~Nice Guy IMO. no............payin cash for somethin so stupid is just lame..........soon you will learn young jedi! lolCorrect.lol paying cash with no return period is lameX2.I just got my "vehicle too low" ticket signed off after an all day venture of swapping out the springs/shocks for the new Ground control coilover setup w/ new shocks and it feels like A DONK. it's 22" from ground to center of headlight as required. Tommorow it's gettin dropped back down and get the alignment and chamber reset. Merry F*ckin xmas to me. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.