LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 26, 2007 Report Posted December 26, 2007 Just got out of court. took a lil over an hour from parking to leaving-but i had to wait thru one other trial... I plead not guilty, said it was under 50ft when the CHP got me since he was right behind me. Female judge wasn't feelin it and asked me "what's the deal with THE BASS?" I tried to explain I have a comp car and it IS fully sound deadened and I try to excercise volume control in traffic and save it for the sound offs, but I was just testing everything after moving my amps. No love. Noise violation: "Audio system amplification audible 50+ft". Verdict: Guilty Bail/fine: $127.00 Attitude leaving courthouse: F*CK YALL A-HOLES! (CHP giving noise violations in the ghetto?...go patrol the suburbs/nice housing/rich areas where folks are gonna mind the noise, instead of the place where every day I get a thumbs up/nice system/etc on my way to work). COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
mrwigglezdj Posted December 26, 2007 Report Posted December 26, 2007 plus aint the burbs where the people make the real money off all the coke there selling, and the ghetto their store fronts Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
sic_fx Posted December 26, 2007 Report Posted December 26, 2007 fuck em. 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!
LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 26, 2007 Author Report Posted December 26, 2007 fuck em. yea pretty much. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
dr.db Posted December 26, 2007 Report Posted December 26, 2007 Aint it crazy that you can have a crazy loud exhaust on your harley...and the speakers in the fairings blaring....but you cant have a loud system in a car....Fuck the laws
Stephen Posted December 26, 2007 Report Posted December 26, 2007 you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
sactownstang Posted December 26, 2007 Report Posted December 26, 2007 did u think u actually had a chance? Must be first time in court?
LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 26, 2007 Author Report Posted December 26, 2007 did u think u actually had a chance? Must be first time in court? Nope.One time b4 right after that law went into effect I was let off w/ a "warning". I been pulled many times but the cop is usually cool bout it and tells me take it easy or keep it down around housing/appts a bit and I say NP, thanx. This guy was just a douche lookin for $$ for the county. I just feel like the LAST place anyone is gonna mind me bumpin is in the HOOD!? I get thefinger and mean looks everywhere else but in that area it's all thumbs up and heads bobbin and arms out the window like hell yea. Pretty sutpid IMO, but they gotta make their $$ somehow...and I was bumpin Trick Daddy...Not billy Ray Cyrus. Dude was hella "skin head" about it-I could tell he dint like my choice of music. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
sactownstang Posted December 26, 2007 Report Posted December 26, 2007 Hell I recall here in sac it was progressive fines, after 3 violations in a year they claimed they could take your car and remove your system at your cost. Never knew anyone that had that happen though. Ya may as well just pay cause thats about impossible to beat. They use it to pull u over to see what else is up. They tryin to get a dui out of it they or something and they will leave that stereo shit off the ticket...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.