Sonic Electronix

60 Feet Of Knukonceptz Fleks?

Just got 60 feet of Knukonceptz fleks, is that enough to do big 3, run to a battery in the back, and also run 2 amps. Car is a Yukon, really not as big as people picture. Also, whats the difference between the fleks and the normal kollusus? Seemed to have the same strand count, but I couldnt tell from the product description.

teamsundown-1.jpg

I think that is plenty. figure 12 feet for the big 3 (my cars a cavalier i used 4.5) 17 ft to get to the back power and ground 34 feet which leaves you 14 ft to run to your amps.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

From the battery through the inside of the truck it takes 16ft to get to the center behind the back seats and 18ft to touch the rear gate. The Big Three only takes 6-7ft. The best Big Three grounds are the alternator bracket (bolt on the side) and the factory ground on the driver's side of the firewall. 60ft is more than enough wire. I can also tell you from experience that adding a run of RF 2/0 ground from the battery to the back didn't help out my voltage or spl #s any so now I just run seperate grounds from the amps & batteries to under the rear seats instead of wasting the extra run of wire.

The only thing different about the Fleks wire is the more flexible jacket.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived