Jump to content

Is there such thing as a headunit software update? (or along those lines?)


Recommended Posts

Posted

if you want to read more about the issue and your possible fixes read EVERY WORD from these.

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/05/11/redsn0w-0-9-11b1-now-available/

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1369202

thought i'd at least provide you with the option to try if you get bored one day ;p

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Posted

Well apparently my iPod started to work again in sync with my headunit. I'm happy now, but I must ask why did it all of a sudden start working lol.

Possibly my headunit is messing up??

I don't think so, cause like I said, my head unit has acted funny with my iPhone as well. And usually it fixes itself when I do either a hard reset on the phone or turn the radio off, or both.

Anyways, glad its workin now :good:

Posted

did you restart your ipod?

for some reason pulling the faceplate off and re attaching it on my x395 is like a hard reset. loses my EQ setting, so i have to change it back to user on the tuner,ipod, and CD options.

have you..

restarted your ipod?

pulled your faceplate?

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Posted

Umm only thing I did to see if it would work was connect it to my computer agn, just in case it would help after syncing it with the comp.

After that I connected it back to my car and it was still the same, not working.

It wasn't till I connected it again today that it worked. Every night i take off my faceplate for security reasons and my settings never reset or anything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1000 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...