Sonic Electronix

6.5 door speaker advise on brands

well i bought some really nice hertz door speakers for my blazer well i had my truck sit all winter had to intall a transmission in it well a month ago i found out all except one of my door speakers were froze up im not sure why so now im looking for some new ones. im looking for a set around 200 a set since i need 2 sets someone help me out

Cdt audio ... might be little more than 200 but well worth it !!!

Edit: my component set uses these 6.5 and they are amazing I love how they sound and they are right at your price point http://cdtstore.com/midwoofers/cl6.htm

i have been hearing really good things about these focals and they are dirt cheap http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=299-155

glad to see you made it to the forum.. i had a feeling you would chime in on this. there are some real knee slappers that happen in this sub forum.. so be prepared.

i like both brands guys now im looking for some other brands so i can decide on which one to get i need some that have to get loud and clear i have 8 12s so im trying to fiberglass my doors soon just trying to find a set that so i can hear the words

i like both brands guys now im looking for some other brands so i can decide on which one to get i need some that have to get loud and clear i have 8 12s so im trying to fiberglass my doors soon just trying to find a set that so i can hear the words

OrionStang is selling his hertz gear I would hit him up and see if you can get some of his gear.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Look in to the JBL power 6.5 Components. They can take massive power and are the loudest components ive purchased, went through cdt, diamond audio hex, and others and these beat them easily.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Archived