Sonic Electronix

I've been considering putting a CB radio in my Jeep lately, and just wanted to see if any of you guys had any experience with them since you guys are my go-to people on anything electrical. If any of you have any experience with what CB to go with, please post up. I'm going to be going with a Cobra 29LX LE unless anyone has anything else to recommend. So if you have anything to contribute please do so, thanks in advance.

This is what I'm thinking of getting

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COBRA-29LX-LE-CHR-Chrome-40-Channel-Limited-Edition-CB-Radio-NEW-FREE-SHIPPING-/280819455124?pt=US_CB_Radios&hash=item416224d494

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

I'd like to keep it under $180 for the whole setup...unit, cable, antenna, and mount. I can get the cable, mount, and antenna for about $60 so I'm basically working with $120 and under. Obviously cheaper is better so hopefully I can find something cheaper than that like the one previously mentioned. I'd like to be able to use it in short to medium range distances. I'll mainly be using this for when I'm offroading with a large group of drivers so I'll be able to communicate with them.

Edited by 2K XJ

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Id be willing to sell my cobra 29 LTD Chrome that has been peaked and tuned. With cobra High Gear mic. If ur interested

how much were you looking at? My zipcode is 24503 if you can include shipping that'd be great

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^