nice! not too bad. I'm sure it definitely gets up and goes lol

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

ohh ya. at about 3000 rpms, it turns into a whole new car. the front lifts off the suspension, the back hunkers down, and it just flies. my friend took a video the first nite i had it, and he was turned in his seat when the boost hit, and he said it hurt his ribs cause he was thrown back quickly. it corners like a dream too.

ohh ya. at about 3000 rpms, it turns into a whole new car. the front lifts off the suspension, the back hunkers down, and it just flies. my friend took a video the first nite i had it, and he was turned in his seat when the boost hit, and he said it hurt his ribs cause he was thrown back quickly. it corners like a dream too.

Hahaha thats great. Ive had a little encounter like that with my gf's brothers evo, he took me for a ride in the thing and i nailed my head on the seat. The thing was running 30 pounds of boost and dynoed at a little over 500 horse...

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

nice biuld for sure :)

lovin the soob.... i got a 95 lego and i love the thing.....too bad i dont have money for a swap of this magnatude.... just did a 5 speed swap and it was the best money ive spent so far on it. how did you know the dash would fit? is it all interchangable? very clean ride!!!

i wanna boost my ej22 but imma lil scared lol dont wanna blow it up

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

all imprezas, 1993-2011 are all interchangable. ya, the dash just bolts in BUT you have to cut holes for the heater, AC lines and a few other things like enlarging the steering column hole. All the wiring was pulled and the WRX wiring was dropped in. Wiring wise, a dash swap is easier, but overall work time, leaving the stock dash takes alot less time. Id be careful with boosting a stock 2.2 If its USDM, its the ej22e, which has fairly high compression, so anything over like 4-5 psi can and most likely will damage it. Id save up for a swap, or supercharge it. Rimmer made like 5 kits, but there are fairly (still complicated, but cheaper and easier than a swap) cheap superchargers. Check RS25.com look up Skidd's car. its a stock RS and has a supercharger on it, and its very reliable. You can also swap a 2.5 into your car, without any changes, cam it, port and polish the intake, heads and exhaust before you install it, and be in the 210hp area, with no lag. carbotron on RS25 did that with a wagon, check out his build. Good Luck!

Archived