put bags on a ram 50 (UPDATED)

I love seeing first projects! And old Uglys are the BEST!! I have a history of building the ugly or odd vehicles

Datsun 620 Laying frame over Datsun slot mags/white walls

1990 Civic Wagon GSR

1990 Civic Sedan

1991 Dakota

And i want to do a D50 Next! I just love the lines on the older trucks

Keep up the good work! Dont stress, just Breath, and build!!!

Got a little update on all of this. I ended up graduating on Wednesday (feels so good), that is the good news. the bad news is i didn't get the truck completely finished in class. The upper four link bar brackets did not get finished all the way and the upper bag brackets also did not get finished. I could have finished them with the time i was given but i didn't want to rush my work just to get it running and not like what it looked like, or even worse it not keep together on my way home to kansas. So instead i rented a 20' uhaul and packed it in the back for the trip. Its costing me some money i didnt want to spend but i look at it as its going to give me time to do things the proper way instead of rushing through it. It will be a bit longer and slower build now due to going back to work full time on monday. Im not just gonna let it go to waste so ill keep y'all informed on how its coming along. hope to have it running in about a month or two. thanks for being so in tuned this last month or so and all the input on this.

• 2 weeks later...

alrighty so been doing some odds and ends here and there after work and what not but not really getting anywhere fast. next week i should be going to get a mig and barrow a friends tig. so things are going alright. One thing that pissed me off moving back to kansas was after three days of being back and it just sitting it was already getting some surface rust bad. damn humidity.

OH hey this is how i got it back to kansas from wyoming. hahah

truck.jpg

13 hrs in a ford f350 20ft box truck at an average of 7mpg at 65mph close to a grand just to get home 700 in a truck and about 500 in fuel costs..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived