Know your rights! Must watch videos to protect yourself against the police!

Awesome, Good info RootxBeer.

Thank you

Dude just talk to the officer that FREAKING fast and wait for him to start crying. Then offer to forget all about it in exchange for freedom.

Lol that'd be quite interesting.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

They have asked if they could search my car two different times, I said go ahead. Told them I carry a weapon in the car before they searched so they wouldn't get hurt. Everything was fine. I don't understand what the big deal is with finding loopholes and ways around the law. You save yourself more time and trouble if you just cooperate.

Oh and you can refuse the search but they can get a dog to go around the car and if it smells anything then they can search whether you like it or not. About as dumb as refusing a breathalyzer. Of course if I was in a hurry I would try to explain that and see if I can get out of it.

Edited by DjCrush

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I don't understand what the big deal is with finding loopholes and ways around the law. You save yourself more time and trouble if you just cooperate.

Never understood that either. People must feel accomplished and like a rebel for saying no to an officer. If you're not in a hurry and they ask to search just say sure, if you have nothing to hide then there's nothing to worry about. Plus, it's not like officers go around asking every car they pull over if they can do a quick search. Be polite to the officer and chances are really good they'll be polite back.

It's more to it than that conserning the 4th amendment. It is our own private property, and we have a right to let someone on or into it. If you don't want a cop searching your car, simple as that, regardless if you have something to hide or not. If you want to see more, watch this video, this is a video of a bunch of county sherrifs bypassing the 4th amendment and illegally searching a persons house and taking all of his weapons that where locked in a gun safe. Which they received the keys by taking them from the victim, who had police called on hi for "shots fired" when all he was doing was boring in his scope on his little .22 rifle.

There are 3 parts, if you want to watch all 3, just go to this videos uploader, and hes uploaded the other two parts. The 4th amendment is really to protect us against illegal search and seazuires of items on any of our property or persons. Edited by RooTxBeeR
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm