Sundown Audio

Where Do i set the sub sonic when tuning with the dd-1

Noel989

i have a hfi2500 and i tuned it with the dd-1 but have one question to see if i did it correct, in the manual it says lower all the way down gain and all the way up on the frequency, where do i set the subsonic all the way up or down?

i recently did it gain down low pass all the way up bass eq down and subsonic up.

just want to if i did it correct because i didnt see anything in the manual about that

low pass all the way up or set to full range, subsonic all the way down. The whole point is to get the whole frequency spectrum, or as much as you can.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

I have a question since your doing it right now. When you get it all set up did your audio need to be adjusted still? My current system could stand a dd1 adjustment but with my current setting and equipment.. one gain is thru the roof.. another is so low can't turn it a hair up. I know i have underpowered and overpowered equipment so have your run into that?? I have HLCD's , seperate midbass and then subs. Each has it's own gain.

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

I have a question since your doing it right now. When you get it all set up did your audio need to be adjusted still? My current system could stand a dd1 adjustment but with my current setting and equipment.. one gain is thru the roof.. another is so low can't turn it a hair up. I know i have underpowered and overpowered equipment so have your run into that?? I have HLCD's , seperate midbass and then subs. Each has it's own gain.

Im running my 4 channel amp and used the -5 db track and i noticed it was a bit lower on volume from before i did it and when i dd-oned the mono amp i used the 0db track but it was and accident i didnt switched to the -5db track but it all work out on evenness sound

Hope that help if your local i can let yuo borrow the dd-1

Im from cali

No i'm in North Carolina thx for the offer and response though.

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

Archived