1997 Nissan Hardbody build (Subs are in!)

I figured since I kinda started my build yesterday I would start a thread and just post up as I go. Still waiting on some stuff to get here but I have enough that I can get it started.
The truck is a bagged and bodydropped 97 Nissan Kingcab pickup that will be getting a Chevy small block dropped into it probably this winter. The interior from the windows down is all Herculined, most of the wiring is already ran, and the headunit is already installed from the last system.

The components I will be using are:

-Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD
-Audio Control Matrix (Subs, 6.5's, & 5.25's)
-Clarion MCD360 X-over
-Soundstream XTA360.4 for highs (Temporary)
-4 PPI PT.2 Super Tweeters (>3000 hz)
-RF Punch 360a2 for Mids (Temporary)
-Focal 6M115 Mid-bass drivers (x8 - 4 per door) (63hz-1500hz)
-2 Scosche EFX 5.25's (1500hz-3000hz)
-Xtant X1001 (Modded) Ordered the first of 2 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500D's (2/25/13)
-2 DD3512d's
-4.99^3 @ 35hz SOLD. New one in the works soon. No more downfiring
-Memphis 6 ch and 2 ch RCAs
-Memphis 1/0 Wiring
-Deka 9A78DT Battery
-Kinetik HC600
-Dual 140a alternators

I have all the amps for sale locally and once they sell I plan on picking up a Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500D for the subs, a Rubicon 2.600 for the mids, and a Rubicon 4.500 for the tweets. Also, if necessary I may add another Deka 9A78DT battery.

Will start posting pics tonight after I get some work done. Hopefully I can get it gutted and the box built/put in today.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Well thanks to some shitty weather and a fussy, teething 9mo old I didn't get as much done as I wanted but figured I would post some pics of what I did get done to keep the thread moving along.

Here's my messy garage/work area

DSC_2439.jpg

Truck is kind of a mess because I haven't touched it since moving last March

2012-05-25_08-51-28_341.jpg

2012-05-25_08-51-17_62.jpg

After getting the seats and stuff out of my way I finally have a little room to work

DSC_2441.jpg

Almost forgot, here's some of what's going in there

DSC_2447.jpg

2011-12-30_19-53-14_305.jpg

2011-12-30_19-53-04_882.jpg

DSC_2445.jpg

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

Forgot to put pics of my newest arrival in the last post. Came home to these on my porch!

1.jpg

Wonder what could be inside???

3.jpg

14 Focal 6M115 6.5" Mids. Only 8 of them are going in this build though.

Working on the box. I kept test fitting everything along the way to make sure it was going to fit how I planned.

DSC_2448.jpg

DSC_2450.jpg

It was a bitch putting the sides on this by myself. I started putting it together and then realized that the sides had to mount on the outside of the back wall not on top of it.

DSC_2452.jpg

Top in place and test fitting where the port will go. Ended up slipping with my router while rounding off the ends of the port so I'm gonna make a new one when I get back to it.

DSC_2456.jpg

One last test fit before calling it a day.

DSC_2459.jpg

ETA: Forgot a pic

2012-05-25_17-00-58_828.jpg

looking good man, gonna be badass when its finished love me some bagged trucks geting built ive had tons nice looking lil nissan tho i had one but it was single cab and bodied on 17" caddys really miss that truck if i ever build another mini it will be a nissan,yota or mazda there badass lil trucks and will run forever, the audio in your build is super nice stuff dd's are my fav sub gonna be loud as fuck in that ex cab, right now i have my 03 s10 bagged really want a system for it just not alot of romm in a single cab thinking about a blowthru but just not alot of room in the bed for it with my backhalf and i plan on bd'ing here soon and 20's so idk what to do yet mite just throw some DD 10's in the center console, but your work is looking good keep it up cant wait to see some more progress.

1990 honda bagged on 20's for sale $$2500cash

Thanks for the compliments. I have a lot of plans for this truck. I'm currently building a Chevy small block to drop in it as well as pulling all the airride and putting hydraulics on it as soon as I get the stereo out of the way and can make some more room in the garage to work on it.

This is the only decent pic I have of the whole truck. This is from not quite 2 years ago just before I left Phoenix, AZ to move back to Wisconsin.

Hardbody.jpg

If you go on my garage on here you can check out some of the other rides I've built. This one is the only one I currently have but there will be others.

Just have to make new motor mounts and tranny x-member but other than that it will fit fine. Mating it up to a 700r4 which fits in the tranny tunnel without any mods.

Archived