1997 Nissan Hardbody build (Subs are in!)

Just a quick update while I'm taking a break. Battery box is made and installed, battery mounted, and most of the wiring is cleaned up. Have to go pick up some 8g ring terminals to wire up the subs and then get the box put back in. More pics will be up tonight and if everything keeps going smooth possibly a quick video (mainly going to do it to shake off some of the sawdust that's covering my truck).

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Taking another break so I thought I would throw up a couple more pics. Subs are in and I'm going to get the sub amp wired up when I go back down. Hopefully I will get to test them out in just a little while.

Battery box in

2012-05-29_13-48-20_511.jpg

Subs are in

2012-05-29_13-48-12_222.jpg

The box is in for the last time til I'm ready to wrap it

2012-05-29_13-50-59_149.jpg

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

Last update for today. Tested it out but no video. It's loud though I definitely need more power. Right now they're only getting about 600 rms each. Hopefully I can get my amps sold soon and pick up the Rubicon 2500 I want. Gonna start my door panels in the next day or two and once I get them in I will get a video.

Gonna watch this one, gives me hope for mine even though its a single cab and not a mini lol

Should have updates this weekend. My super tweets will be here today and my crossover is supposed to be here Saturday and those are what's holding everything up.

New update. Got the rest of my stuff today so I'm planning on building my door panels this weekend but until I get some more funds I'm not going to be able to finish it. I pulled the truck out today to clean the garage and while playing around with the subs (nothing is even tuned or turned up yet) I'm guessing some of the bracing broke and the sides and back of the box are separating. Hopefully I can get in there and fix the bracing and put more screws in the sides and back until I can get another sheet of mdf and double up the sides and back. I'll just have to see when I get it out and might just say fuck it and build a new box if I can find some place around here that can get me 1" mdf.

Archived