Second Skin Audio

2 15's or 2 18's in a 4.4ft^3 net box

Just because you have more cone area doesnt mean that it will always be louder either

2 12s in a proper box could be louder than 2 15s like in MarioB's case, even with truly expert advice the 2 15s still didn't work out

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

fiq18 sealed in 4.8 odd gross, if you like big, on 15-1700rms

Myself ive herd this thing sealed i was impressed

its a cheaper solution to the problem

Jeez that sounds pretty awesome! One 18 and an FI. The Q is their sq woofer right?

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Just because you have more cone area doesnt mean that it will always be louder either

2 12s in a proper box could be louder than 2 15s like in MarioB's case, even with truly expert advice the 2 15s still didn't work out

So stick with 12's and it's better to work on their port/better woofers/ more power rather than 2 15's thanks dudes! Imma do sa-12's I alrdy ordered them see how they do in comparison to the skars and do a couple different tuning things

Scion tC SQ Build

So stick with 12's and it's better to work on their port/better woofers/ more power rather than 2 15's thanks dudes! Imma do sa-12's I alrdy ordered them see how they do in comparison to the skars and do a couple different tuning things

Yeah if you can get peak performance out of the 12s then they will most likely do better than a pair of choked 15s

Mario's case is perfect too cuz they tried everything to get the 15s to do better and it just wasn't happening. Also Thor has had good luck with 10s.

So get to work on trial and error for the best box and I'm in for the results! Good luck man

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

You could fit one 15 ported in 4.4. Not two though.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I love the lows, tuned currently at 27hz but thinking about adding another 4inch aero so I can be around 35hz and plug it up when I want to go lower. Yeah I cant wait to hear the SA's Id rather do 2 of something than 1 15 but 1 18 is tempting lol that sounds awesome

Scion tC SQ Build

Archived