damn, 6ft ladder needed ATLEAST

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I think ford should start using their cat engines is all the Super Duties...that would be sick. If cummins leaves Dodge, who are they gonna use for their engines?

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I think ford should start using their cat engines is all the Super Duties...that would be sick. If cummins leaves Dodge, who are they gonna use for their engines?

probally Mercedes... IMO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

First time I saw this, I nearly fainted. So freak'in cool. Another badass ride out there dropped by Ekstensive Metalworks out in the lonestar state of Texas.

These were pics taken at the 2006 SEMA Show.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then in 2007 they decided to change the color. Don't know why, but I wish they hadn't.

Posted Image

probally Mercedes... IMO

Sorry Bro MB USA sold Dodge/Chrysler to Cerberus

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

• 9 months later...

Welp, old thread, but I found a new video on a fixed up F650

this thing is a MONSTER

http://f650pickups.com/voltage.html

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i like to call that the compensator

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived