Sonic Electronix

Box1-3.jpg

box2-3.jpg

Box3-5.jpg

only if the port was longer, there wouldnt be a problem with bracing. boxes i build without bracing turned out fine. even with a heavy level 5 and 6, there wasnt a problem.

but in this case, brace would be a good idea. thanks for the idea cvx

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

slot port from the looks of it.

correct.

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

btw, i would want you to double check the measurements from in between the wheel well, and the trunk's opening. but if worst comes to worst, you got to kick that box in to make it go in there. and i think i should have the port facing up. but ill keep it like this for now.

Is it like the Type L port on the RE box calculator? I'm sorry guys..no previous experience with these..

yes, L port/slot port, same thing. but i wouldnt use RE's calculator. been using torres close to a year and been pretty good.

Box1-3.jpg

box2-3.jpg

Box3-5.jpg

only if the port was longer, there wouldnt be a problem with bracing. boxes i build without bracing turned out fine. even with a heavy level 5 and 6, there wasnt a problem.

My bad, I didn't see that post. That's looks good man! So would I make the box like that or like the L port?

Box1-3.jpg

box2-3.jpg

Box3-5.jpg

My bad, I didn't see that post. That's looks good man! So would I make the box like that or like the L port?

that is a L port box. lol. i would give this one a try.

edit - at this point, this is the good thing about audio, trail and error, if this design does not work, there are few more to choose from. some cars like all facing to the cabin with the trunk sealed. some cars like the design i just did, some cars even like everything facing back to the hatch. im not guaranteeing it will be the best for your car, but its something to start with.

Edited by carlosg_313

Haha, my bad man..

should be a decent size box. ill make a design for 7-8 cubes before displacement, and maybe shoot around 6 cuft after displacement tuned to 34-35hz. what amp do you have?

Boxfor2SA15s.jpg

btw what car do you drive?

I have a Soundstream TX1.2000D and I drive 2004 Pontiac Bonneville, and thanks man

So, just use these dimensions for the build..correct? Subs on top and port towards the trunk lid?

Edited by Riley Evan Houser