I have a 91 Lincoln towncar. A couple weeks ago i took it to a shop to get the back brakes changed and rotors re-surfaced. I get it back and everything is good...for a couple days. I first noticed the car seemed to be struggling a lil when taking off after pushing the brake and just burning through gas. A couple days ago I noticed if I pull the brake pedal up with my foot, the brakes seem to release. Almost like the brakes aren't releasing all the way. What would cause this and how do I fix it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by qcbangin

you bring it back to the shop... Best way to fix it.. and free.

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

Calipers may be sticking. Pull them out and regrease the slide pins. Or if you have drums in the back, the return springs might be seized or broken. Take it back to the shop and have them check it out.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the suggestions. I talked to the shop and I'm going to bring it in to them and let them check it out. Just hope theey accept responsibility and fix it for free.

If they don't, they can be in some serious shit. The brakes on your car are the most important thing, you life hangs in the balance if they do not work properly.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.