Jump to content

Xover help!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys im kinda new to all of this. I have bought my front stage speakers and amp. Now I need a cross over for them but dont know what i need. I have 4 6.5s and 2 tweeters. Will wire to 2 ohms per side and see 150 watts each side. Can you lead me in the right direction?

Posted

Hey guys im kinda new to all of this. I have bought my front stage speakers and amp. Now I need a cross over for them but dont know what i need. I have 4 6.5s and 2 tweeters. Will wire to 2 ohms per side and see 150 watts each side. Can you lead me in the right direction?

Hey bud,...

What amp are you running? does it have any X-over feature? also, how many channels is the amp? Guess im struggling seeing 6 speakers, and being able to wire to 2 ohm a channel,... or am i missing something... give up a little more detail bro...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 962 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...