WTB 1000 Watt amp

Welp I know you said no Hifonics but just to put it out there, I'll sell you my like new Brutus 1200.1D for $130 shipped. Has original box and warranty still. CEA-2006 rated.

never said no hifonics! I had a brz 1200 for a long time, I'll keep that in mind. Its a nice little amp for the price

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Welp I know you said no Hifonics but just to put it out there, I'll sell you my like new Brutus 1200.1D for $130 shipped. Has original box and warranty still. CEA-2006 rated.

never said no hifonics! I had a brz 1200 for a long time, I'll keep that in mind. Its a nice little amp for the price

Oh well okay let me know brotha! I don't have 300 posts quite yet....but I will soon haha ;)

E34 540iT/6

i think it is 150 posts

i had the 500.1 for over a year before i bought the 1000.1 haven't got it yet but it will be the third tma amp i picked up and no complaints as of yet . the 500.1 is a class b mono block .

i think it is 150 posts

i had the 500.1 for over a year before i bought the 1000.1 haven't got it yet but it will be the third tma amp i picked up and no complaints as of yet . the 500.1 is a class b mono block .

Okay I'm going to find out what it really is haha

E34 540iT/6

I got an Autotek SM2-1200 (1200w x 1 chan @ 4ohms bridged). Sitting on a bedlined cooling stand with 45cfm fan, original packaging, 17ft Q-Power RCA's, Q-Power High/Low impeadence converter, and all the original paper work. I was trying to sell this for $165 and ill split shipping. Haven't posted it in the F/S section yet but I've just been trying to find a buyer locally for about a week now. Just looking to sell to help fund upgrading my electrical and I want to upgrade my amp also.

PM me if interested. I got pics of everything for sale I can send you.

-James

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log