Guy dropped his car off last night, so I had one day to build for it. He had some pretty strict ideas of how he wanted it, so I tried to work within those guidelines.

built a top plate first, he wanted a flush appearance:

DSC01849.jpg

Then cut out the amprack, which will house a pair of Sundown amps. Once he gets the amps in, I'll do a top plate to actually flush the amps into the rack:

DSC01851.jpg

Then built a simple kerfed center port box, but flushed the subs in to stick with the theme:

DSC01852.jpg

Then cut out the top plate for the box to fit into, there was no way it would have went in in one piece, so I put the box in first, then slid the plate in over it:

DSC01854.jpg

Then carpeted everything:

DSC01858.jpg

Just waiting on him to buy the amps, then I'll make a nice cover over the amprack, and everything will appear flush into the back.

Thanks for looking!!!!!

sweet build man... I bet you met his needs with this build........ whats this thing tuned to?

cubic ft, and subs being used?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

my neighbor across the street has the same body Talon, I will show him this build, and see if he wants to do something like this

I kept saying fiberglass, but looks good with wood too

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.