Turning My Show SQ -Denali into EXTREME 20K WATT GROUND POUNDER!

Thx thx..for the pics pics... that's a bad ass install. ... :) :)

Thanks.. I just looked at some of your build after Steve posted it on facebook.. Crazy stuff.. I thought Trippi was the only other person putting together a huge H2 build right now.. I'll have to finish checking it out now before i get some sleep..

WOWOW that thing looks INSANE! great job dude

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

Very nice man! how loud is it on the dash? only reason I ask is because thats where that chicks head was basically at.. I can only imagine how loud that really was to her at that spot LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Very nice man! how loud is it on the dash? only reason I ask is because thats where that chicks head was basically at.. I can only imagine how loud that really was to her at that spot LOL

It will go on the meter on aug. 25th. I am already really impressed with how the numbers are looking.. eceeeded my goals with half batteries and half alts :)

Its about the same as Gary Killians Beast so far Although I'm pretty sure he gets the lows a bit harder for sure. What that man hits sub-sonic is nuts.

numbers in a daily driver dont mean anything. every vehicle will meter differntly. is about the ear o meter for daily. i can garuntee you mine dont sound like a 156 ;) its louder then others who can do a 158

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

numbers in a daily driver dont mean anything. every vehicle will meter differntly. is about the ear o meter for daily. i can garuntee you mine dont sound like a 156 ;) its louder then others who can do a 158

Oh yah I'm sure yours "feels loud" the subs are right at your back and port it right at your head/ears. Don't forget I had the same truck with a wall in the extended cam as well.. with 12 12's. And for a low power system it worked really well back in the day. It would probably give a mean back massage and itch etc. like a boxer working over your back and spleen hehe.. I want to get a demo and get my head tore off sometime.. :) And I am with you when it comes to doing a 56 at 36 hertz.. much more impressive than doing a 60 at 50 Hz. My first goal was being able to do a 55 on music.. as the build proggressed I was thinking more a 60 on music.. but really numbers arent the reason i built this truck at all.. i didnt even sign up to compete at the last event i went to but no one else could do a 49.9 bass race so i did a run.. Also got asked to do demo comp.. ended up winning both events. But I had more fun just giving demo's to people who havent heard anything loud before :) Just trying to make sure the mids and highs can keep up at this point so getting all the horns and tweets installed. I got owned at crowd pleaser because I didnt have music the crown liked.. reggae was what it took to win the crowd over at that event. I guess just being a good DJ u have to play what the crowd wants.. fun event anyways :)

Archived