Sonic Electronix

STINGER ROAD KILL!

extreme pack (36 sq ft) 104 bucks shipped sonicelectronix (i pick mine up for 100 even from a local audio shop that charges me pretty much cost + shipping )

way way better quality than second skin b-stock

and alpha damp is just too damn expensive per sq ft

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Audio technix

Which product? 40, 60, or 80 mil?

Depends on the thickness you want.....

What would you recommend getting for the $?

I got the 80 mil and was extremely happy......I would personally only use the 80 mil

Alrighty, I'll definitely look into that. Thank you!

Audio technix

Which product? 40, 60, or 80 mil?

Depends on the thickness you want.....

What would you recommend getting for the $?

I got the 80 mil and was extremely happy......I would personally only use the 80 mil

Alrighty, I'll definitely look into that. Thank you!

Welcome bud you won't be disappointed..

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

STINGER ROAD KILL!

extreme pack (36 sq ft) 104 bucks shipped sonicelectronix (i pick mine up for 100 even from a local audio shop that charges me pretty much cost + shipping )

Yes alpha damp may appear to be expensive....it's really not for the performance you actually receive from it.......Alpha damp is more of an "anti-flex" deadener IMO...Alpha damp would probably be cheaper as compared to applying several layers of other sound deadener to achieve the same results.

153 at 23hz

STINGER ROAD KILL!

Yes alpha damp may appear to be expensive....it's really not for the performance you actually receive from it.......Alpha damp is more of an "anti-flex" deadener IMO...Alpha damp would probably be cheaper as compared to applying several layers of other sound deadener to achieve the same results.

and doing a stripper pole (or bracing the roof better) and road kill would achieve better performance than wasting 200+ bucks on alpha damp to "prevent the flex (with this logic i assume we are talking about roof flex)

stinger road kill = 8mil foil

alpha damp =10 mil foil

not gonna say alpha damp isnt worth it but honestly stinger roadkill is just as good and when looking at sq ft prices a bit cheaper

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

STINGER ROAD KILL!

and doing a stripper pole (or bracing the roof better) and road kill would achieve better performance than wasting 200+ bucks on alpha damp to "prevent the flex (with this logic i assume we are talking about roof flex)

alpha damp =10 mil foil

not gonna say alpha damp isnt worth it but honestly stinger roadkill is just as good and when looking at sq ft prices a bit cheaper

but how many people would add a stripper pole without a wall? ill rather spend the money to add some deadener than doing some modification in my own vehicle.

edit - 25cuft should cover enough of the places that flex (roof and hatch). SS B-stock is B-stock for a reason, isnt up to SS' expectations on the results from its batch which happens once in a huge while. even though i use nothing but audio techinix deadenor, i can still say SS>road kill

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

STINGER ROAD KILL!

alpha damp =10 mil foil

.....Coming from someone who probably (I don't like to assume but I am going to anyway) never used Alpha damp or saw it used. I have experience with the Alpha damp product, both my vehicle and a buddy's vehicle have it in and it kicks ass

153 at 23hz

Bear...your posts just get worse and worse.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

STINGER ROAD KILL!

alpha damp =10 mil foil

.....Coming from someone who probably (I don't like to assume but I am going to anyway) never used Alpha damp or saw it used. I have experience with the Alpha damp product, both my vehicle and a buddy's vehicle have it in and it kicks ass

only used damplifier pro alitte over a year ago

along with other brands (yes even tried peel and seal 2 years ago lol)

again im not bagging on alpha damp or saying it isnt worth it ( i cant really seeing how i never used it)

but 2mil difference isnt really going to improve much over roadkill

Archived