96 Ranger Stepside DC build *updated* Now with more TL :)

My numbers :)

148.9 On the dash

149.9 in the kick,

And 161.2 in the box for shits and giggles lol

Peaked at 42 hz.

OnDash.jpg

I might have been able to break 150 if i had a couple extra batteries, and A bigger amp. Me and Kurt are assuming im only getting around 2200 rms outta my amp. NAd i know im getting voltage drops, not horrible, but bad enough to hurt the score. Overall tho, im happy with the numbers cuz its the loudest i've ever been, and now its on to bigger and louder next time. I see a wall sometime in my future :)

Its not always a power thing.

Just honest here, a 50 is a simple task in there.

Pm me if you ever consider a new box.

Guessing that score was opened up? Window down.

Dont mean to bust your balls, id like to help but youd have to trust me and do a new box

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Its not always a power thing.

Just honest here, a 50 is a simple task in there.

Pm me if you ever consider a new box.

Guessing that score was opened up? Window down.

Dont mean to bust your balls, id like to help but youd have to trust me and do a new box

Driver door opened, all other windows and door closed.

I could definitely see some improvement if i tuned the box higher i bet. Right now im sitting at 29hz. BUT, i am selling my system soon, cuz with the amount that i just drive around, and how loud the system is, I keep getting in trouble with it. I cant have something that loud in my daily driver lol. Im getting a motorcycle for now, and am gna come back to car audio sometime in the future with a strictly audio project vehicle, and also a lot more money and time. To be honest with yall too, i know yall are running 50's and 60's, but i ahve never broke 146 before this system, and I that for some reason has always been my goal, start small i guess, Now that i've hit 148.9, My next goal is gna be 160. And I am pretty sure i aint gna get that outta my 2 level 4's.

Reason i brought it up is because my ext cab ranger with 4 cheap 8's on 1000 watts does a 148.8 at the headrest at 34hz.

All about the box.

Have fun on the bike, ride safe

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I love the Ranger man!! i miss mine damn it!! I should have never sold it!!

Ray, you have pics of your Ranger? would love to see it.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

• 1 month later...

Archived