This is why I wish amps had over-current protection (OCP) it is found in most modern DC power supplies, wouldn't be too hard to implement in an amp.

I'm gonna hate

That is still crazy about that amp going up in smoke.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

That would be a pretty cool remix.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Don't feel to bad. I blew the motor in my GP tonight. My build log is on a stand still now.

That sucks man how did that happen

Not sure yet. A valve dropped in the head that is all we found so far. 2 cylinders do not have any compression at all. I was just driving after getting gas and all the sudden the motor wanted to start stalling out. The check engine light was blinking. I pulled over and the motor was knocking like crazy. I will post a video in the morning. I took the video the other night when I got the car home.

That may cost more to fix then the car is worth.

Warranty company is taking care of everything the only thing I have to pay for is taxes.

Man you lucked out with that warranty

Don't feel to bad. I blew the motor in my GP tonight. My build log is on a stand still now.

That sucks man how did that happen

Not sure yet. A valve dropped in the head that is all we found so far. 2 cylinders do not have any compression at all. I was just driving after getting gas and all the sudden the motor wanted to start stalling out. The check engine light was blinking. I pulled over and the motor was knocking like crazy. I will post a video in the morning. I took the video the other night when I got the car home.

That may cost more to fix then the car is worth.

Warranty company is taking care of everything the only thing I have to pay for is taxes.

Man you lucked out with that warranty

Yeah I did. My car is still going to be down for a while though. I just started my new job no money yet. Sorry for thread jacking.

damn man that sucks hard. What are you going to replace it? with any ideas?

A Crescendo BC3500D will be here tuesday.

let me know what you think of it because as of right not im thinking about pretty much the same setup

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Archived