Sonic Electronix

crescendo 2000d. 380 brand new. clean power.

NO! if he is not willing to upgrade his electrical for 1500w why would you suggest an amp with more draw? The only answer here is your electrical will need to be able to back you over powering the subs plain and simple.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

why not just get a 800 watt amp or something and save urself a headache??? if u dnt wanna upgrade the electrical in what ur driving now, why bash ur head against the wall for something thats only temporary???

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

NO! if he is not willing to upgrade his electrical for 1500w why would you suggest an amp with more draw? The only answer here is your electrical will need to be able to back you over powering the subs plain and simple.

i was just saying. big 3 should be able to run this without crazy pull. a friend of mine has and his volts to seem to bad. anyways sorryi overlooked the not upgrading.

i was just saying. big 3 should be able to run this without crazy pull. a friend of mine has and his volts to seem to bad. anyways sorryi overlooked the not upgrading.

Your friend is running 2000w rms on 65a alt with no other electrical upgrades other than the Big 3?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

are you a complete idiot?

OP your alt is 75 amps. the aq 1200 will perform perfectly fine as long as you do the big 3 under the hood. watch the voltage while playing, dont let it drop down into the mid to low 12's and you will be fine.

must not be a real 2000w amp then.

all the big 3 does is decrease resistance in the charging system and makes current easier to flow about. it doesn't do anything else besides that. you act like it performs fucking miracles.

edit: and your friend probably has a bigger alternator. likely twice the size, or bigger. and probably a larger battery. just cause it works for someone doesn't necessarily mean it'll automatically work for someone else.

Edited by Kranny

all the big 3 does is decrease resistance in the charging system and makes current easier to flow about. it doesn't do anything else besides that. you act like it performs fucking miracles.

when i did the big 3 in my car...everybody within 5 miles was cured of cancer.... :peepwall:

Edited by littlebuck1919

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

edit: and your friend probably has a bigger alternator. likely twice the size, or bigger. and probably a larger battery. just cause it works for someone doesn't mean it'll work for someone else.

That's what I thought but what do I know. I have noticed a lot of suggestions from a lot of people who only suggest doing the big 3 and "you should be fine" lol.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

well this thread started about something else then i was wanting too.. so,, CAN i handle skar 1500.1 with only the big 3 and 75 alt?,, maybe an extra battery,, its very very hard and very expensive here in iceland to get a high output alternator, AND hard to find on such old model of subaru,,