Home listening system, what you got?

I have 4 dual 18" Pyramid subs(8 in total) Custom 15" Mid/high which consists of (per cab) 4 1000 watt Eminence 15" drivers and 4 1000 watt Pyle PDBT59 super tweeters... 4 10" surround speakers and 2 (fixed together) 10" centre speakers... 4x Pylepro PEXA8000 PA Amps @ 2ohms... Onkyo TX-NR809 Reciever, 10m HDMI v1.4 cable to the Optoma DS329 Projector (Full 1080p and 3D) I only have a tiny living room in my flat and yes I have made my windows explode! xD I can't get any photos because it's too cramped in here to get any shot! D:

take a picture from where you sit.

I call bullshit untill pics, sorry but thats crazy fucking stupid for in a flat, you would of been so much better off buying stuff that sounds amazing, not saying yours doesnt, but thats alot of cheap cone area

if you use it for band gigs, post some pics of them aswel as i love that shit hah

:ttiwwop:

edit: not hating, just saying my opinion

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I have 4 dual 18" Pyramid subs(8 in total) Custom 15" Mid/high which consists of (per cab) 4 1000 watt Eminence 15" drivers and 4 1000 watt Pyle PDBT59 super tweeters... 4 10" surround speakers and 2 (fixed together) 10" centre speakers... 4x Pylepro PEXA8000 PA Amps @ 2ohms... Onkyo TX-NR809 Reciever, 10m HDMI v1.4 cable to the Optoma DS329 Projector (Full 1080p and 3D) I only have a tiny living room in my flat and yes I have made my windows explode! xD I can't get any photos because it's too cramped in here to get any shot! D:

I call bullshit untill pics, sorry but thats crazy fucking stupid for in a flat, you would of been so much better off buying stuff that sounds amazing, not saying yours doesnt, but thats alot of cheap cone area

if you use it for band gigs, post some pics of them aswel as i love that shit hah

Oh, and while he's at it, please explain the science behind how sound pressure is high enough to cause glass to spontaneously combust...

POTATO!

Oh, and while he's at it, please explain the science behind how sound pressure is high enough to cause glass to spontaneously combust...

i think there is a higher chance he was meaning he through sonys through them lol

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

what size tv is that knowledge?! the fucker looks huge

15141.png

Bumpin' mad beats outta these. 25W RMS with a monster 4" sub.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

• 2 weeks later...

Simple stereo set up:

B&W Nautilus 803

Cyrus monoblock's

Cyrus preamp

CD player: nevermind, I'm changing towards a streaming setup with a nice DAC... but still haven't made up my mind some DAC possibilities: GD audio, Metrum, ....

I like it how it plays on a daily basis, but this is also why I quit investing in Car Hifi.

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

I have a pair of PSB stratus gold towers powered by a 7.2 Onkyo TX-SR707 receiver (no amp yet) also with a NHT SC1 center channel, PSB Subsonic 6i sub, NHT sb3 bookshelf's on the side, PSB (cann't remember the model) ceiling speakers in the rear. In my garage I have an old NAD 4 channel receiver, only 35 watts per channel but it is the cleanest 35 watts I've ever heard, and I have another pair of NHT SB3's hooked up to it

Archived