Home listening system, what you got?

Just about everybody I know has a system where they listen to music on at home. I thought I would share what I have, and see what others have. I am sort of an Audiophile, so I am more for Sound Quality more then volume, but I still like to rock out when a song I like is played.

Amp: Sherwood Integrated AD260B

Tuner: Sherwood TD130B

Record Player: Bang & Olufsen Beogram 3400

CD Player: Harman\Kardon CDR2

Speakers: 2 pairs, Polk Audio Model 10's, and a newer pair of Polk Audio Monitor 10's (Yes there is a difference in the Models, and Monitors, the cross overs, and tweeter are very different.)

The amp may look like a cheap amp, but it is heavy, and pumps out the power. the tuner matches the amp, I also have a EQ, but I do not use it because I keep all my tone controls flat. The Turn Table was Top of the Line when it came out, and weighs a lot. Records sound the best quality wise, so I use this for most of my listening. CD player sounds great, and has a 24 bit Digital Audio Converter, so I get great sound quality out of CD's. The speakers just sort of fell into my lap, and I love them. the highs are clean and crisp without being harsh, and the bass packs a punch, I would have never thought this from 2 8 inch woofers, and a single 10 inch passive radiator.

I have many more receivers, and speakers, including the very famous JBL L100's, but don't use them because I don't have the listening space at the moment.

That's my system, so what does everybody else have.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

I've got nothing but what I consider a nice Bose setup.

I love it...but I have been interested in learning more about home theatre setups and possibly building a couple towers with the proper output and performance to bring my high def movies to life but jam out to my party mixes, dubstep, and decaf.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Dayton Audio HTP-3

Pioneer VSX 821

I want to build some 6.5 bookshelf speakers but idk how. Crescendo PWX would be my choice. They look really nice.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

my computer speakers lol.

they're some polk audio floor standers. sticker on the midbass driver says it was manufactured in 95. i think each enclosure is 100w a piece. single tweeter and a (i think the size is right) single 7" midrange, rear ported to like 40-45hz or something like that.