Sundown Audio

Audioque 3500d.1

Thoughts and opinions please, I found a few clamps tests, great results on those.

anyone ran one of these? any problems?

Anything shared will be greatly appreciated, I was looking at 2 other brands but both are out of stock until after a SPL event on the 15th, I need something to hit my door by the end of next week so I can start testing the enclosure. None of the audio shops around me carry any thing at all of what im looking for so, i've been narrowing down the what seem to be quality for price options,

Do they catch on fire? LOL

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

you may just want to miss a show man. id wait for the other amp to come in stock but thats me. your gonna pay dearly for an AQ im sure.

edit: dont get me wrong, AQ kicks ass but if it were me id wait.

Edited by Ballen194

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Pay dearly? I've paid more than what the AQ3500.1 costs for less power. As far as I'm concerned, it is a good amp at a decent price. And it is an AWESOME amp.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

dearly as in the price difference between 2 amps. i know the "other" amps hes talking about and i dont want to turn the thread into a pissing match so ill keep names out. but between the amps OP is talking about the difference is "dearly"

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3

But....no such thing. That's like saying McDonald's dollar burgers are expensive because you found some cheaper than they are...which is already cheap. You may be right, and the difference may be big, but no matter what it is still decently priced, I mean, like $0.50 a watt?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i see what your saying, cheap is cheap, but what if that dollar burger was like $0.80 for the same burger across the street? :twirl:

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3

you may just want to miss a show man. id wait for the other amp to come in stock but thats me. your gonna pay dearly for an AQ im sure.

edit: dont get me wrong, AQ kicks ass but if it were me id wait.

OK

the original amp I wanted that was out of stock, the company called me today and said they would have me one to my door on tuesday, sweet.

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

its all about quality of parts, something like zapco or zed you will pay double or more just for the quality even getting the same wattage as AQ. AQ makes great amps, have used them before, and never ran hot or got warm (on good electrical though). If you want an AQ3500, dont look any further, it is a great amp to have.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/