I agree with the more pics request lol. Those pillars came out looking SEXY! Doors are coming together quite nicely. If you get tired of sanding and making them look flawless, you can take a page out of Don's book and glue on layers and layers of carpet lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I agree with the more pics request lol. Those pillars came out looking SEXY! Doors are coming together quite nicely. If you get tired of sanding and making them look flawless, you can take a page out of Don's book and glue on layers and layers of carpet lol

lmao

Team Ampere Audio

More pics plz! Definitely looking forward to this build since I drive a Denali and they're like sister trucks. How many amps are your alternators? Are they regulated? I want to bypass the pcm but I heard my check engine light will be on so I'm considering not doing it unless you know how I can get around that. I have a 12" havoc on a RF T-1500bdcp right now, nothing big like yours. Great start to your build and awesome gear. I can't wait to see it finished up. Hopefully I learn a lot from it. That starter wire from the stock wire is really short huh? That was a pain when I did my big 3. What kind of wires are you running? Ok enough questions, get to building! BTW, where do you live?

3 DC Power 270 xp's - and 2 are regulated and one controlled by the pcm but I have the batteries all wired together so everything is seeing right at 14.6v and no check engine light. Live in Tyler, Texas. Any questions feel free to hit me up.

Team Ampere Audio

I took a few more pics during the process on the passenger door today. There are many way to build door panels and this way just seem to be the easiest by far for me anyways.

Basically just mocked up 3 - 6.5 inch rings and tacked them to the panel and took some regular old box carpet and stapled out the design I wanted and then all the way around the edge of the door panels. Then added a heavy layer of fiberglass resin and let it dry them hit it with a rough sand. Then in weaker points in the panel I added reinforced bodyfiller and sanded it down for added strength. The went all out by using Z grip and smoothed out the entire panel and so on until everything was level and no high or low spots were felt. Anyways on to the pics.

2012-08-14_09-23-19_684.jpg

2012-08-14_09-23-28_998.jpg

2012-08-14_09-23-41_70.jpg

2012-08-14_09-32-57_785.jpg

2012-08-14_09-57-32_913.jpg

2012-08-14_11-10-28_611.jpg

2012-08-14_11-10-23_275.jpg

2012-08-14_16-00-21_340.jpg

Team Ampere Audio

Archived