Ported Box 4 Re Mt 18's (my Current Box) Updates, More Pics 4-21-07

A Meade or anybody that knows this. How many db's is he hitting in the Tahoe with music and for competition Was always curious about that.

200 dbz yo.

no one knows, becuase it hasnt been metered in forever, just doing a demo at a show a yr and half ago I seen it over a 158 with the windows down on music, but it hasnt been truelly metered in along time, and he doesnt care to meter it, he dont care about compeition anymore.

200 dbz yo.

no one knows, becuase it hasnt been metered in forever, just doing a demo at a show a yr and half ago I seen it over a 158 with the windows down on music, but it hasnt been truelly metered in along time, and he doesnt care to meter it, he dont care about compeition anymore.

fasho thanks a lot

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

nahhhh this box is right around 20 with 120" of port.  I know, not alot for 4 18's but its all i could do in this particular situation.  The 300" port your thinkin of is on the box i used when i was running 2 18's. 

I was wondering why the port is so short (length) for such a big box. Should not the port be much longer than that? Maybe it's tuned high like 50Hz or more?