Sonic Electronix

hahaha thats not gonna happen with l7's all in the trunk. you'll have to fold/take out the rear seats, face the port and subs towards the cabin, seal the edges of the box off, and add about 4x as much power

agree with the guys. box is too small and not enough port area. not even close. and sorry to say bro but youre not gonna touch that 150 with that set up unless you do it all properly and test test test as well as adding more power with the proper electrical. it aint easy.

the l7 is not a bad woofer however it does require a larger box. Its definitley not ideal for your situation. look into woofers that require small boxes.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That's if you even have the room in that trunk. As stated up top you would be better off having 2 subs in the proper box instead of having 4 subs in a box that's way too small for them.As for the 150.....yeah you got a ways to go.If your really serious about it be prepared to spend money on upgrading electrical,amps and possibly subs(if you plan on them lasting through more than one burp).

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Wat woud be best for 4 12s in a 05 montie carlo wat woud u tune it to how big a box

a large box that you wouldn't be able to fit in your car. you cant be cramming shit. it just wont sound good. theoretically you could be louder with 2 l7's in a proper box than 4 in a small box

Edited by Kranny

Also, it hasn't really been said much, but tuning to 28Hz is no way to chase numbers unless you have TONNNNNNNS of cone area and power. You have about 4 issues with current setup that will prevent you from ever getting close to that 50. Electrical system of car is one, two is proper box with proper tune, three is the right amount of power TO those subs, and 4 that needs fixed first: hard head. The hard headed part needs fixed first, and then help can be made on the other 3.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

So 2 subs on more power woud a crescendo 3500 be to big for my L7s and seal of the trunk from the cab with subs and port in cab wat about my electrical wat do i need to do i have ott gage wire optima battery up front and a 4 farid cap is there anything else i need to know and wat if i walled it off with 4 subs just courious

140db